This site has limited support for your browser. We recommend switching to Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.

FREE shipping upon two dresses

Shopping Cart

Your cart is empty

Continue Shopping



product information and care

Almost all of our dresses are 95% cotton, with the other 5% being elastane.

We recommend hand-washing or machine-washing on gentle cycle in cold water setting. (For machine-wash, place it in a garment bag while washing.) Lay flat to dry.


sizing guidelines 

Product size information can be found on each product page. Our dresses are true to size. If your child is in between sizes, we recommend sizing up for longer wear. 

We also recommend picking a piece of clothing of theirs that fits them perfectly, laying it flat, and then measuring it on the areas indicated on the size chart. Keep in mind our dresses have a bit of stretch to them.



what are preorders?

Preorder products are items that are in pre-production and have not been released. 

We make dresses in small batches to ensure high quality and to minimize waste. Preorders enables us to accurately calculate demand so we only produce what we sell, thereby minimizing waste and eliminating overproduction.

Producing in small batches is a very challenging process, so we appreciate customers who preorder and help us make dresses in a more sustainable way.

To preorder a product, add to cart and check out as usual. By preordering, you are helping us get closer to the minimums and getting the products made sooner. Please take note of the estimated delivery time for each product before checking out. 


an item I like is sold out in my size, when will you receive additional inventory?

We replenish items and sizes periodically. To be added to the waitlist for a product, enter your email address on the product page in the "Notify me when available" field provided and click "Notify Me."


can I cancel or change my order?
We can cancel orders that haven't started to ship. Please contact us here



when will my order arrive? 

Pending order verification, orders typically ship out in 2-3 business days. 

Once your order ships you will receive an email with tracking information. Your order may include multiple tracking links and arrive in separate packages.

To serve our global customers in the fastest possible manner, we use a variety of carriers and ship from facilities in the U.S. and Hong Kong. For shipping within the U.S. and Hong Kong, please allow 3 to 5 business days (or longer in case of unexpected circumstances) for delivery. For the rest of the world, please allow 10-14 business days. 

Shipping times on international orders can take up to 4 weeks.  If you haven't received your package after 4 weeks, please contact us here.  


how can I track the status of my package?

When your order ships, you will receive a confirmation email containing tracking information.

Your order may include multiple tracking links and arrive in separate packages. Some tracking links may not be available right away pending stock availability. In such cases, please check back again or contact us here


what does it cost to ship my order? 

United States: US$9 (Free over US$75)

Hong Kong: HK$50 (Free over HK$500)

Rest of the world: US$15-30 depending on location

We ship packages DDU (duties and taxes unpaid) and can be subject to import duty. We are unaware of these charges and if contacted via our shipper, our customer will be responsible for these charges prior to receiving their order. Please contact your local customs office for further details of these charges.



can I return an item?

We only accept returns of unworn products within 14 days of the customer receiving the product. Items cannot be returned if they have been washed, damaged, used for a photoshoot, have tags removed, or have been exposed to strong odors like smoke, perfume, or animals. If you would like to make a return please email us for return instructions – please include your order number in the email.

Please ship your package using a trackable delivery service and keep the tracking details for your records. We are not responsible for packages we do not ship.

We only accept merchandise purchased from our store or our website. We do not accept merchandise purchased at other retailers.


how long will it take to process my return?

Please allow up to three weeks for us to receive and process your return. You will receive an email notification upon the completion of return processing. We are not able to issue credit until your return package has been received and processed. We will credit your original form of payment.

can I exchange an item?

Exchange is only available for products in the same style and same price. In most cases, customers first make a return and then place another order.